WRoom is a new browser that will let you navigate virtual rooms on the web.
images used for textures and walls.
This is an open source project created by Patrick Balleux. It is under heavy
development so expect a few bugs as the current version is still in Alpha.
- Overlay text and images on the walls
- Video embeding
- Traditional webpage embeding
- Teleportation between WRooms
- Animated walls and doors
- Youtube and Vid.me video embeding
- Actions: Message, Sound, Download
- Easy to setup for hosting your own WRoom
- Integrated chatroom for your visitors
Get WRoom for the best experience: WebRoom.jar
Create your own WRoom. Download the map file with many examples: map.wrm
How to install
- Download the WebRoom.jar file on your computer
- Make sure that you have the Java Runtime installed
- Execute WebRoom.jar: Double-click or manually using java -jar WebRoom.jar
- Enter URL to navigate to your WRoom...
A few WRoom available:
- Tweet me to add your own here...